Get Directions

RENEWABLE ENERGY
Your most complete renewable energy solutions partner
1
Expert staff
1
Retail Shops
1
Technical Centre
We drive the transition to more sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy systems. With our innovative technologies, we energize society, that’s our aim!

As the Head of Renewable Energy, Linda’s main responsibility is to manage the Renewable Energy division which involves identifying opportunities as well as key stakeholders in the energy industry and positioning Pupkewitz Megatech as a key partner in solving the energy needs in the country. “Although stakeholder development makes up 70% of my work, the other 30% is allocated to the retail environment, where I design solar systems and advice clients that are seeking to acquire small to medium scale solar systems,” said Linda.

Making Tomorrow Different Today.
Account Facilities

The purpose of the cash account is to deposit funds in advance and the customer can utilize these funds with purchases on the account.

Save Your Money
Save money on utilities or increase the value of your home by installing solar panels as a great option.
5 Stars Customer Service
Understand that we must go above our customer expectations during each interaction always.
Your Home Is Energy
Everyday the sun provides us with an abundance of free energy by placing solar panels on your roof.
Consultation & Planning
Our remote industrial solar systems are designed to reliably power our clients critical remote locations.
Certified Engineers
Our engineers on our staff have years of experience and can design any complete solar system.
Contact us TODAY!
+264 (0) 61 555 590
Save Money, Save The Environment!
Providing Value To Our Clients Through Ongoing Product & Innovation.

Our Solar business now provides the preferred channel to market for some of the world’s leading PV manufacturers and our solar professionals work jointly with partners on enhancing product features, lowering lead times and improving cash flow.

Environmental Sensitivity
Personalised Solutions
Performance Measures
Request A Quote

    System Data
    Preferred Contact Method

    Receive an accurate quote within 24 hours when you fill out the form on this page. Or, give us a call:  (264) 61 555 590
    en_USEnglish